CALL FOR PAPERS
The 11th International Congress on Sport Sciences
The Congress will be hosted by Sport Sciences Research Institute of IRAN (SSRII) which is under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and is the only national organization in charge of scientific research in the field of Physical Education and Sports Sciences in Iran. SSRII calls for submission of papers for “the 11th International congress on Sport Sciences”.
The congress is set to take place on April 25-26th, 2018 at Tehran, Iran.
The purpose of the congress is to promote knowledge and practice in sports sciences. Scientific papers in different branches of sports sciences submitted by researchers, professors and students will be reviewed by an international scientific reviewer board. The Scientific Committee will select oral and poster presentations based on submitted abstracts. Papers may be submitted for oral presentations or posters, generally concerned with Physical Education related topics.
We invite all researchers and students to join this international congress, where research, knowledge, and ideas can be efficiently presented and shared. The Congress provides a platform to present your research ideas. Topics of the Congress will include (but are not limited to):
1- Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
2- Motor Behavior
3- Sport Biomechanics, Engineering and Technology
4- Sport Injuries and Corrective Exercises
5- Sports Management, Communications, Economy and Tourism
6- Sport Psychology
7- Sport Sociology, Law, History and Philosophy
8- Physical Education and Sport in Schools
Registration and Submission
- Abstract Submission Start:2017/09/23
- Abstract Submission Deadline:2017/11/22
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection: 2018/02/04
- Congress Holding Date: 2018/04/25-26
Papers should be brief and each paper should be contain of minimum 250 words and at least 400 words. The content should be include of introduction, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion, and key words (up to 5 words). No tables and graphs should be mentioned.
Paper Size: A4 (21.0 * 29.7 cm)
Margins: 2 cm all around.
Length: max. One page A4
Line Spacing - Single line spacing. No indentation.
Justification: Full justification.
Title: Times New Roman 14 point bold, all capitals, text left aligned.
Number of Characters in Abstract title: Up to 20 Words
Presenting Author: Times New Roman 11 point underlined, with superscript numbers referring to affiliations
All other Authors: Times New Roman 11 point, with superscript numbers referring to affiliations
Affiliations: Times New Roman 10 point, italic (text left aligned)
Email and other contact info of Presenting Author: Times New Roman 11 point, italic (text left aligned)
Abstract body text: Times New Roman 12 point (text alignment “justified”)
Each author should indicate institute, city, state, country, and email address.
Essential Points for Submission:
- Papers should be written in English.
- The submitted papers should neither be submitted nor published in any national or international congresss before.
- The author is responsible for the accuracy and quality of the article from the aspects of content, authoring and literary points.
- Each Researcher is allowed to submit abstracts with no limits in number.
- The person who submit the article is consider as corresponding person.
- Authors names will be published in certificates in same order as mentioned in submission system by corresponding author.
- Affiliations will be published in certificates same as what is typed in submission system.
- The scientific secretariat of the congress is excused to accept any articles out of mentioned format.
- All the accepted papers would be published in the book of article collections of the 11th International Congress on Sport Sciences.
How to Submit:
Open Congress Website►
Menu► Papers► Abstract Submission► Subscribe► Log in► Enter Information► Upload the file ►Save and submit► Receive a confirmation Email► Confirm
Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran - Iran.